Current Movie: Big Trouble in Little China – Nov. 14
About This MovieToggle
Online ticket sales close at 1:00PM on the day of the show, but you can still purchase tickets at the Colonial Theater box office.
Join Jack Burton on the Pork Chop Express into Chinatown on November 14, 2019 at 7:30PM for John Carpenter’s, Big Trouble in Little China.
Jack Burton takes on the semi-immortal Lo Pan in one of the straight-up weirdest movies we’ve ever put on the big screen at CCM. It’s two parts Kurt-Russell-action, one part creepy, three parts martial arts…and beyond that, it’s all in the reflexes.
Been awhile? Here’s a refresher:
New to Colonial Classic Movies?
Here’s the skinny: The Colonial will show Big Trouble in Little China on November 14, but only if enough folks come to the screening. Here’s how it works:
- Go through checkout – It’s just like you’re buying a tickets, only we won’t collect your payment or issue your tickets until the movie hits its tipping point of 50 tickets.
- Spread the word! – Once we get 50 folks to come, the show is on! But it has to tip by November 7. If it doesn’t tip, you’re not out anything. We won’t collect your payments, and the movie won’t show. It’s up to YOU to make it happen!
- Head to the Colonial – We’ll email you when your tickets are ready. Just print out your ticket or show it on your smart phone at the door.
- Vote! – What shows next is up to you. Head to the Vote page to choose what shows at the Colonial’s next CCM screening. Don’t see a movie you like? Tell us what your favorite movies are on the Suggest page and we’ll put them up for a future vote.
Venue: Colonial TheaterToggle
- John Carpenter's departure from horror
- A young, strapping, and saucy Kurt Russell & Kim Cattrall
- A truck with a "Haulin' Ass" decal on the grill!