Current Movie: Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure – Aug. 15
About This MovieToggle
Online ticket sales close at 1:00PM on the day of the show, but you can still purchase tickets at the Colonial Theater box office.
The August vote left Bill & Ted most triumphant! The Colonial is FINALLY playing host to the San Dimas’ up and coming super-band, Wyld Stalyns on August 15 with Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure!
Bill S. Preston, Esq., and Ted “Theodore” Logan compose the band Wyld Stalyns, whose music brings world peace and planetary alignment. That is, unless they fail their high school history project.
Enter George Carlin as the time-traveling guide, Rufus, who enables Bill & Ted to gain the help of Napoleon (a short, dead dude), Socrates (pronounced “sew crates”), Joan of Arc (who is not Noah’s wife), and others to blow away the San Dimas senior class with a most bodacious history presentation!
Don’t forget to be excellent to each other by getting tickets early. The show isn’t officially “on” until we hit the 50-ticket tipping point.
PARTRY ON, DUDES!
New to Colonial Classic Movies?
Here’s the skinny: The Colonial will show Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure on August 15, but only if enough folks come to the screening. Here’s how it works:
- Go through checkout – it’s just like you’re buying a tickets, only we won’t collect your payment or issue your tickets until the movie hits its tipping point of 50 tickets.
- Spread the word! – Once we get 50 folks to come, the show is on! But it has to tip by August 8. If it doesn’t tip, you’re not out anything. We won’t collect your payments, and the movie won’t show. It’s up to YOU to make it happen!
- Head to the Colonial – We’ll email you when your tickets are ready. Just print out your ticket or show it on your smart phone at the door.
- Vote! – What shows next is up to you. Head to the Vote page to choose what shows at the Colonial’s next CCM screening. Don’t see a movie you like? Tell us what your favorite movies are on the Suggest page. The Colonial is yours!
Venue: Colonial TheaterToggle
- Beer & wine
- All ages welcome
- Be excellent to each other