Current Movie: Hocus Pocus – Oct. 14
About This MovieToggle
Online ticket sales close at 1:00PM on the day of the show, but you can still purchase tickets at the Colonial Theater box office.
Salem, MA had some karma to settle. See, back in the 17th century, the town held a series of trials rid themselves of witches in their community. Seems reasonable, right? Well, three hundred years later, a handful of those witches came back to get a bit of payback. That, too, seems reasonable I suppose.
Don’t miss Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker , and Kathy Najimi (that’s Peggy Hill to you, mister) as Winifred, Sarah and Mary in the 1993 comedy, Hocus Pocus, showing one night only on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 7:30PM at the Colonial Theatre!
Never seen it? Here’s the scoop:
300 years have passed since the Sanderson sisters were executed for practicing dark witchcraft. Returning to life thanks to a combination of a spell spoken before their demise and the accidental actions of Max, the new-kid-in-town, the sisters have but one night to secure their continuing existence… –From IMDB
New to Colonial Classic Movies?
Here’s the skinny: The Colonial will show Hocus Pocus on October 14, but only if enough folks come to the screening. Here’s how it works:
- Go through checkout – it’s just like you’re buying a tickets, only we won’t collect your payment or issue your tickets until the movie hits its tipping point of 50 tickets.
- Spread the word! – Once we get 50 folks to come, the show is on! But it has to tip by October 8. If it doesn’t tip, you’re not out anything. We won’t collect your payments, and the movie won’t show. It’s up to YOU to make it happen!
- Head to the Colonial – We’ll email you when your tickets are ready. Just print out your ticket or show it on your smart phone at the door.
- Vote! – What shows next is up to you. Head to the Vote page to choose what shows at the Colonial’s next CCM screening. Don’t see a movie you like? Tell us what your favorite movies are on the Suggest page. The Colonial is yours!
Venue: Colonial TheaterToggle
- Pure 90's Halloween goodness!
- A great family movie!
- Witches, zombies, black cats, trick-or-treating...it checks all the Halloween boxes!
Hocus Pocus will show at the Colonial Theater on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 7:30PM. Tickets bought online are $9 (price includes sales tax). Doors open at 6:30PM; all seating is open.
If tickets remain on the night of the show, they can be purchased at the Colonial box office for $11. When 50 tickets are purchased, payments will be collected and tickets will be issued for you to print out from this website and bring with you on the night of the screening. No admission without a ticket. If 50 tickets fail to sell, no payments will be collected, no tickets will be issued, and no movie will be screened.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending a Colonial Classic Movies (CCM) screening, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by CCM and Idaho Falls Arts Council and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against CCM and affiliated companies relating to such risks.