Current Movie: Napoleon Dynamite – April 18
About This MovieToggle
Online ticket sales close at 1:00PM on the day of the show, but you can still purchase tickets at the Colonial Theater box office.
Gosh! Direct from Preston, Idaho comes Uncle Rico, Pedro, your college-bound mother, and Napoleon himself–pockets overflowing with tots–in Napoleon Dynamite, showing Thursday, April 18 at 7:30PM. You don’t need nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, or computer hacking skills; just make yourself a dang quesa-dilla head downtown for the show.
Be sure to slap on some moon boots and US flag weightlifting pants; you won’t be the only one (you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face when I’m wearing these bad boys? Forget about it!).
You’ve never seen Napoleon Dynamite? Friggin’ idiot! Here’s a quick catch-up:
New to Colonial Classic Movies?
Here’s the skinny: The Colonial will show Napoleon Dynamite on April 18, 2019, but only if enough folks come to the screening. Here’s how it works:
- Go through checkout – It’s just like you’re buying a tickets, only we won’t collect your payment or issue your tickets until the movie hits its tipping point of 50 tickets.
- Spread the word! – Once we get 50 folks to come, the show is on! But it has to tip by April 11, and it’s up to YOU to make it happen! If it doesn’t tip, you’re not out anything. We won’t collect your payments, and the movie won’t show.
- Head to the Colonial – We’ll email you when your tickets are ready. Just print out your ticket or show it on your smart phone at the door.
- Vote! – What shows next is up to you. Head to the Vote page to choose what shows at the Colonial’s next CCM screening. Don’t see a movie you like? Tell us what your favorite movies are on the Suggest page and we’ll put them up for a future vote.
Venue: Colonial TheaterToggle
- All ages welcome!
- An Idaho-grown movie!
- How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over them mountains?