Current Movie: Spaceballs – Sept. 16
About This MovieToggle
The vote was REALLY close this time, but Rick Moranis won out in the end. For one night only, Spaceballs will screen at the Colonial Theater on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 7:30PM.
As soon as 50 folks pick up tickets, the show is on! We’ll all be surrounded by Assholes at the Colonial!
Here’s the skinny:
The planet Spaceball, home planet of the evil Spaceballs is running out of air and the planet’s ruler President Skroob has devised a evil scheme, where he plans to steal the air from the atmosphere of the peaceful planet Druidia. But Druidia is surrounded by a defense shield to prevent the Spaceballs from stealing the air. When Druidia’s ruler King Roland’s beautiful daughter Princess Vespa and her loyal droid Dot Matrix flees from Druidia during her wedding to Prince Valium, The evil commander of the Spaceball fleet, Dark Helmet captures Princess Vespa so King Roland will be forced to give them the access code to the defense shield. But heroic space pilot Lone Starr and his sidekick, Barf (A Mog half man-half Dog) comes to Princess Vespa’s rescue. With help from wise and powerful master of the magic ring “The Schwartz” Yogurt, Lone Starr, Barf, Dot and Princess Vespa set out to save Druida and foil Dark Helmet and President Scroob’s scheme and prevent them from stealing the air from Druidia. From IMDB
New to Colonial Classic Movies?
Here’s the skinny: The Colonial will show Spaceballs on September 16, 2021 at 7:30PM, but only if enough folks come to the screening. Here’s how it works:
- Go through checkout – It’s just like you’re buying a tickets, only we won’t collect your payment or issue your tickets until the movie hits its tipping point of 50 tickets.
- Spread the word! – Once we get 50 folks to come, the show is on! But it has to tip by August 10 If it doesn’t tip, you’re not out anything. We won’t collect your payments, and the movie won’t show. It’s up to YOU to make it happen!
- Head to the Colonial – We’ll email you when your tickets are ready. Just print out your ticket or show it on your smart phone at the door.
- Vote! – What shows next is up to you. Head to the Vote page to choose what shows at the Colonial’s next CCM screening. Don’t see a movie you like? Tell us what your favorite movies are on the Suggest page and we’ll put them up for a future vote.
Venue: Colonial TheaterToggle
- Rick! Moranis!
- Pizza the Hutt
- May the Schwartz be with you